Our Procurement Group provides a variety of services to our clients from supplier selection through final payment, ensuring a cost competitiveness material supply to support your project. Our services are designed to provide project savings, purchase complex equipment, bring innovative ways to improve or sustain deliveries, manage inspection at suppliers’ facilities, and coordinate transportation/logistics.
- Dedicated procurement team to support all project procurement requirements or on an as-needed basis
- Global resources, market knowledge, and experience in purchasing equipment and materials.
- Full-service Project Procurement support from the very large, complex engineered capital equipment to engineered structural steel, piping, electrical and instrumentation items, and start-up materials.
- Request for quotes and purchase orders developed with our in-house system or within our clients’ Purchasing and Materials Management systems.
- Expediting services from order placement through receiving to ensure the schedule is maintained
- Transportation and Logistics Management, including specifying export packaging and monitoring shipment for timely delivery.
- Material coordination including storage requirements, warehouse and laydown yard planning, and delivery sequencing of fabricated items to minimize storage duration and requirements